Outdoor movies can be a lot of fun for you, your family, your neighborhood and community! It creates a fun and energetic atmosphere that will be talked about for weeks or moths to come. Make it even more fun by asking attendees to bring a treat to share.
Our video system is an all-digital system, providing you the absolute best picture quality possible. While our audio is chest-pounding loud, we certainly don't want to turn neighbors into enemies, but for those who want to, we can help with that. 😉
What WE provide
- High-Definition DLP 3D Projector (widescreen, 4,300 lumens)
- 550-watt powered speakers (12" woofer, 1.75" titanium compression driver)
- 8-channel mixer board
- Gooseneck and wireless microphones for announcements
- Movie of your choice ("R"-rated movies not permitted for safe outdoor viewing)
- Music leading up to movie play-time
- Setup and tear-down of equipment
- On-site technician to run the show
What YOU provide
- Garage door (preferably white) or other surface for projected video
- Chairs/blankets for guests to use while watching the movie (or have them bring their own)
Our cost structure is simple and straight forward: $250/movie showing. That includes equipment setup, pre-movie music, movie and tear-down. It really can't get any easier than this! Just let us know your date preference, and we'll take care of the rest. Think that price is too high? I dare you to find a better price with equivalent service and quality. It can't be done.
Poor weather (rain, snow or too windy) may result in the need to cancel the event. In the unlikely event that this should happen, we can either reschedule the event for another evening or provide a full refund.
Ready to book your outdoor movie?
Fill out the form below, we'll check availability and get right back with you. This is when the fun starts!